Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth Of July Outfit

outfit


Happy Fourth of July !!!!  we cannot forget the day that America Declared Independence.  Being born and raised in NYC I remember being with my parents and going over the Hudson river to watch the Fireworks. They just looked incredible. What I also love of 4th of July is people's creativity on how they wear the American Flag Colors on their clothing, from Nail designs, to hair pieces or simply what I am doing here I have created a little inspiration for girls like me that like to represent the colors of their country but in a subtle way. Today on July fourth my Mom and I will be in the city well because one of the biggest things that i love is the fourth of July sales....I am going to check out a couple of stores and after that I will be attending a casual fourth of July BBQ with  friends and family to celebrate this gorgeous day.


I hope everyone enjoys Fourth of July !! 

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment