Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring is Finally Here & College Is Almost Over...

This week has been a bit compromising with school, my internship and trying to keep a social life. This past week I hurt my back that meant to not carry heavy boxes or working out. The doctor said I had to stay home because my body was reacting due to that  I am so exhausted and it is true I haven't had a moment to go and get a hair cut or to go and by my graduation dress which BTW is in two weeks. Due to so much work I couldn't stay home the whole week and relax so these are bits and pieces of what happen this week. Although I had two days to get back to normal and have some me time and meet with my BFF.

 Spring is Finally Here !! Flowers are blooming Isn't this tree beautiful. Loving my neighborhood



I felt like Rapunzel my hair was so long and it was time to cut a couple of inches. I cut my hair in layers just to add a bit of volume.

One of my favorite places to go in Union Square if you live in NYC and you haven't tried Chloe's soft serve you must go. Is all organic and HEALTHY yes I know this deliciousness of dark chocolate with strawberries and dark chocolate chips are all natural and under 120 calories.

Of course i had to stop in the shoe department at Bloomingdales while dress shopping for my graduation. They would be great as a graduation gift.


bought new sandals at Ann Taylor Loft they are comfy, nude and great for spring and summer

A bit of my outfit. New Military jacket and My Louis Vuitton GM

No comments:

Post a Comment