Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New Body

New Year, New Body



 Workout Pants / Running Sneakers / Water Bottle / Dumbbells / Yoga Mat / Hair Ties / Tee

The famous New Year resolution is to loose weight . I have included this year not to loose weight but to be healthy and fit. I think is time for me to change my lifestyle from the way I eat to the way I workout. I admit that I am lazy sometimes to get up and workout but when I see that I am loosing weight I get more motivated. In this post I have the typical girly outfit which it's a big motivation for me . I like to look cute when I workout I feel much better and overall i feel with more energy. I know it might sound a bit ridiculous but hey what ever makes you keep going on is going to help more. These are the basics for a good workout the Yoga mat for when I am doing crunches or have to lay down it's great because I don't hurt my back. the water bottle cannot be forgotten and a couple of hair ties because I really hate when I am doing some Cardio and my hair is all over the place. So what is your plan this year to stay FIT? Remember that is okay to indulge once a week in something you like its a combination of play hard and enjoying life.

XOXO Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment