Monday, July 30, 2012

A little motivation to workout.

I think I'm not the only one that needs sometimes a little motivation to workout. What I have done this summer is bought myself cute workout clothes and not the usual old tee and over sized pants. I went into the Nike store and got me some new sneakers. I went with the excuse that i needed one. I am a girly girl i only have one pair of sneakers in my closet and i said this time I am going to buy some fun ones. I got a pair that are not too flashy but with a touch of color and i love them. also i got a pair of running pants and 2 tees. I bought 3 pound weights in a sports store, which they are perfect for me i just want to tone a bit. After I got my outfits ready it just makes me want to put it on and workout. I mean that's the whole point and I always think every time i workout this workout is going to change my life because every time you exercise even though you might not notice your body is burning tons of calories and getting that body that you finally want to achieve. LETS KEEP THE MOTIVATION GOING !

Lunar Glide 3




3 pound weights

This is a Nike commercial that i love , check it out if you haven't seen it yet. funny and it kind of motivates people to workout.
                                       


2 comments:

  1. I love that ad!...I need to add those running shoes to my Christmas wishlist. Lovely blog u have!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too I love the ad. It kind of motivated me to workout more often. lol Yes the Lunar glide 3 are the best for walking or running. I am a girly girl so I opted some sneakers with a touch of pink.

    Thanks For leaving your love. I just started so this means a lot to me ! :-)

    ReplyDelete